Wednesday 19 November 2014

House Mouse Candy Winner

I had a total of 98 comments on my Blog Candy post so I used RANDOM.ORG to choose the winner of my Gruffies stamps

  - Click to enlarge

and the winner is # 98 Kym


Kym is a follower of my blog and left this lovely comment:

'Pauline, what a gorgeous card. Perfect for a loved one at Christmas time. What a surprise for a Blog Hop to celebrate 6 years of creating with the House Mouse images. What a wonderful achievement. Here's to the next 6 years!! Best wishes, Kym xxx'

CONGRATULATIONS Kym, please email me at cotnob@hotmail.co.uk with your address.

Many thanks to everyone who joined the Blog Hop and left such lovely comments.

Pauline
x

5 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

Congrats Kym and thanks for the chance Pauline.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Congrats to the lucky winner! Thank you, Pauline, for offering the adorable prize!

KarinsArtScrap said...

congratulations Kym and thank you Pauline
Gr Karin

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Oh what a lovely surprise Pauline. I love the mice but I also have a soft spot for the bunnies and bears so these bear stamps will help me make some lovely cards to sell to raise funds for different charities. Kym xxx

Melodie said...

Congratulations for Kym!!!
Hugs
Melodie