Sunday 5 August 2012

All in a row!

It's time for Team A to host the challenge at The Crafty Pad Challenge Blog this week and Helen has chosen the theme 'Show some Metal' - she was inspired by the London 2012 Olympics but I think I just focused on the 'Metal' with my card.


I used The Crafty Pad Designs image - Snowmen and coloured it with my usual combination of ProMarkers and FlexMarkers.  The Christmas Tree and Present embellishments are my metal - they are metal brads.  Full details of everything I have used are listed below.

We have two great Sponsors this week:


Prize is 3 digi images from their shop

and



Prize 3 single digi images from the shop 

I have decorated the inside of my card to complement the front:


As I am entering my card into a challenge that asks for the inside to be decorated this is a picture that shows the whole of the inside:


Card Recipe:

Papers:  Docrafts - Papermainia Mistletoe Kisses
Card Stock:  Joanna Sheen (discontinued)
Tools:  Martha Stewart - edge punch, Woodware - Corner Punch (inside card)
Embellishments:  Ice Stickles, Sakura - black gloss pen and Gelly Roll silver pen,
metal brads from stash
Sentiment:   Docrafts - Papermainia Mistletoe Kisses

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

My Heart Pieces Challenge - Use Designer Paper
Crafts and Me Challenge 95 - Green with Envy
I Love ProMarkers Challenge 128 - Spots and Stripes (there are both on my design papers)
Anything Goes Challenge 72 - Let's not be square!
ABC Christmas Challenge - O for open it up
Shopping our Stash Challenge 62 - WHAT was I thinking? - I bought a pile of Christmas Brads from C & C, most of which I will never use!
Clear It Out Challenge - Christmas in July - Use Red and Green Stash (card stock and brads)
The Play Date Cafe Challenge 143 - Colour Inspiration


Make sure you pop over the The Craft Pad Challenge blog, check out the DT projects and join us for our 'Show some Metal' Challenge.

Thank you for calling today, enjoy what is left of the weekend.

Pauline
x

33 comments:

Seafield Jo said...

This is a great card Pauline, I love those snowmen and the brads are fab.

Jo x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant card great image,good luck with the I ♥ ProMarkers challenge. Hugs Ginny ♥

Dawn said...

I love what you did with the Snowmen! I love your little brads too!
Hugs
Dawn xx

rachel said...

fabulous card Pauline - brilliant xx

aqualeiga said...

Hi Pauline,
a gorgeous card, I love the brads, and you've used one of my fave TCP images.
Hugs, Ali x

Sue said...

I love this card Pauline, the image is fabulous and the colours are great

I hope you have a good Sunday
Sue

Claire said...

I love these snowmen Pauline - great card. Hugs, Claire x

May said...

Gorgeous card Pauline... Love those snowmen... great design.. Hugs May x x x

Donna B. said...

Very cute card! Love those snowmen! Thanks for playing this week at The Play Date Cafe.

Sue B said...

Oh Wow! this is gorgeous Pauline.. what a wonderful image and you've coloured it to perfection! Love those scrummy papers and embellies… it's a really fab card!
Hope you're having a great weekend!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

emma mitchell said...

Love these snowmen on this gorgeous card.
Thanks for sharing it with us at anything goes challenge.
Hugs Emma xx

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

What a sweet snowmen card, Pauline. Just darling! Love all of the stripes.
Thanks so much for joining us at Clear It Out. We look forward to seeing you again.
Huggies ~
Sharron♥

kelly ledder said...

Fantastic creation as always, love the image.

Kelly x

Victoria said...

Cute snowmen! You must be accumulating a fair few Christmas cards by now!

~amy~ said...

Such cute snowmen! love how you decorated the interior too! thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe!

Michelle J M said...

Look at those cute snowmen! Another super card Pauline. Love the little brad parcels. Your card inserts must be the best there are out there! Fabulous. Michelle x

Suzie's Card Den said...

great Christmas card, beautiful layout, inside and out.
Thank you for joining us at Anything Goes Challenge, good luck and hope to see you again soon.
Hugs
Suzie xx

Sandy Trefger said...

Love this snowman card! So cute!! I really love the added packages and trees. Thanks for joining us at the Clear It Out Challenge!
~Sandy

sandy's crafty creations

Julie S said...

Such cute snowmen and what a snazzy inside too!

Doreen said...

This is just fabulous Pauline,Thanks for sharing with us at Anything Goes.xxx

Denise@DigiHaven said...

Wonderful card Pauline. Any child would love to receive this card at Christmastime! Good luck with the CCAYR challenge!! Thank you for joining us this month! ♥ Denise DT CCAYR

debby4000 said...

Fabulous cute Christmas card Pauline
luv
Debby

Lorraine said...

What a fun card. It's smashing Pauline. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Deena said...

gorgeous card...love the fabulous way you decorated the inside of this card...thanks for joining the the What was I thinking Challenge at Shopping our Stash this week!

kbrandy4 said...

Fabulous christmas card Pauline!! Thank you for sharing with us at I ♥ Promarkers and good luck in the draw!!
Hugs Hazel xx

Ruby said...

Awww this is just adorable, what a fun way to use our colour palette, love it! Thanks so much for joining in the fun with us over at The Play Date Cafe!

Bettina L. said...

This is beautiful Pauline. Love the design with the colours, snowmen and presents. Thanks for sharing over at ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back wednesday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card hunny! love this cute image too! Thanks for Playing along with us this time for our O for Open it up Challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge this time, hugs Samantha :0)

Carissa said...

Wonderful image and a great layout. Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas challenge.
Carissa

shaz earl said...

Fabulous card

Thank you for joining in the fun at Sparkles Christmas challenges for our * Punch it * challenge

Hope you will join us again & good luck in the draw
Hugs Shaz x

Unknown said...

So cute and adorable.Thank You so much for joining with us at My Heart Pieces,hope to see you again next week and don't forget to check back if you are the winner.

Angi Barrs said...

Love those adorable snowmen! Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe!

Deanne Saunders said...

Sweet card!! I love snowmen!!! Thanks for participating in MY HEART PIECES challenge this week!!
~DEANNE~